college meal service
We get it. You’ve got a lot on your plate when it comes to the food service at your college. So why not let us do the work for you? Our team of experts know that today’s kitchens are more than just a place where food gets made—they are an extension of your school and identity. That’s why we serve up fun, flavorful menus that turn into colorful, mouth-watering creations.
Top-Notch Culinary Standards
Our chefs and our leadership team at GKM take their job seriously and we work tirelessly to deliver impressive meals day in and day out. Here’s what we strive to do every single day in our kitchens:
- Maintain a consistent and impressive level of food quality; including both flavor and presentation.
- Provide above and beyond customer satisfaction through regular, bi-weekly communication with our clients.
- Persistently strive for cost-reducing opportunities and ideas while maintaining the same standards of foodservice.
- Professionally manage any sudden changes to services that have the potential to arise, whether it be expected or not.
- Consistently take reviews of our foodservice into consideration and adjust our service, or anything else, as needed.
Food That Will Bring Them Back for Seconds (and Thirds!)
So, what kind of food are we serving up? From falafel in Chicago to jambalaya in Mississippi, you name it, we can make it! And, we always encourage feedback from our students and staff via weekly communication and surveys. Check out some of our spectacular creations below:
From the GKM Kitchens
“Being able to feed our young minds with food they actually want to eat and are excited about, brings me the greatest joy. Taking on the students’ opinions, actually listening and creating menus for them involves more than opening up a freezer and oven but putting passion into what they suggested. It is my hope that the care that we at GKM share with our students is passed down to them for years to come.”
– Chef Derek